Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Freedom FaithNet Global Orientation (FFGO)

The FFGO is usually held every quarter depending on the availability of our Chief Mentor Dr. Yong. It is a 2-day inspiring event. Topic covers about dreams, goals, vision, mindset, leadership, business, family relationship, habit etc. It is very enriching experience for many of us.

The event was attended by around 400 people coming from various places in the country. Honestly, it has been several times that I have attended such event but the learning is always new. I always learn something which I did not learn previously, although there will always be similar topic on every event. Dr. Yong is highly energetic and inspiring person. At the age of 55 he can deliver continuous high energy talk non-stop. He has full of enthusiasm, wisdom and humor. His heart is into it. He has full of wisdom. Whenever he speaks,  it moves me, it moves my heart and most of the time I shed into tears. He is really an inspiration to me. I'm always being reminded of my priorities such as valuing my life, my time and my family and my dreams. There is renewing of my mind.  Through this event, I have seen people changed from zero to hero. I have seen people discovered their purpose in life. It is so amazing and life changing.

I consider FFG as a University of Life. The learning never stops. It continuously builds people specially their mindset. I am so blessed that I have found FFG. There is a community where I belong and where I could grow and develop personally and professionally. The journey is great. Through it, I am now gradually stepping up to becoming a great leader. I know that in the future, I can make a difference not only to my country but globally because of FFG.

FFGO is now being conducted in many countries in Asia, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa. Let me know if you are interested to attend so that I can update you the schedule of our Chief Mentor.

Below are some of the photos taken during the previous FFGO.

FFGO Philippines with the Chairman


FFGO Philippines


FFGO Philippines

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Please email me at leydogamiao@gmail.com for questions

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment. By the way I would like to know what country you are in since FFG is not yet present in all countries. From there we can proceed the discussion. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know more about the company, the products, the bisiness and how we work for it.
    Thank you. From the philippines

    ReplyDelete